Red Box Financial
Specialising in tax minimisation, accountancy services, part time CFO, business advisory services, financial consultancy services, and coaching.
Part time CFO
Benefits of a SME Hiring me as Part-Time CFO / advisor
- Financial expertise: brings a high level of financial expertise to the company, which can help the business make better financial decisions and improve overall financial performance.
- I can create a monthly management pack with a dashboard with lots of graphs that:
tracks actual against forecast,
shows kpis so you can hold people accountable,
has detailed cashflow forecast,
shows GP % compared to forecast
tracks debtor days etc
I can also help secure different types of business loans
- Check out a video showcasing Futrli Advisor. This integrates with xero, and generates a lot of graphs, and kpis etc, and you can add forecasts. I can set this up for you.
- Cost-effective: can be a cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized businesses that may not have the resources to hire a full-time CFO.
- Flexibility: can be hired on a project basis, which allows the business to have access to a CFO's expertise when it is needed, rather than having a full-time CFO on staff.
- Increased efficiency: can help streamline financial processes and procedures, which can lead to greater efficiency and cost savings for the business.
- Strategic planning: can provide valuable input and guidance on strategic planning and decision-making, which can help the business achieve its goals and objectives.
- Access to a network: may have a network of contacts and resources that can be beneficial for the business, such as access to financing, investment opportunities, and other industry experts.
- Risk management: can help the business identify and mitigate financial risks, which can help protect the company's assets and reputation.
- Compliance: A can help ensure that the business is in compliance with financial regulations and laws, which can help the business avoid costly penalties and legal issues.
Overall, hiring a part-time CFO can provide a small or medium-sized business with the financial expertise, flexibility, and strategic planning support that it needs to succeed and grow.
Many accountants do not have good experience in Industry to be of much value to you. I have considerable experience at all levels.
- acting CFO for Piscari Ltd (£20m t/o)
- CFO for the Poupart Import Group (£30m t/o)
- group financial controller for Poupart Group (£134m t/o)
- group accountant responsible for preparing European consolidated accounts at the Canon European head office in Amsterdam (£1.5b t/o)
- group accountant responsible for preparing consolidated accounts for Johnson Matthey PLC (£1.4b t/o)
- qualified as a chartered accountant at Deloitte with three years as an auditor
Get in touch with me to explore possibilities!